Summer drinks for our Alumni in Nice!Nice
The BREATH workshops
Reinvent your way of being in the world and reconnect to yourself.
Environmental demands, changing mentalities, the climate of uncertainty and constant acceleration are challenging our way of being, thinking, and acting. The world is longing for more authenticity, balance, simplicity, humanity, and spirituality. Our BREATH workshops are intended to help us reinvent our way of being in the world... to reconnect. To learn how to pause, refocus, reconnect with that part of ourselves that brings joy, creativity and energy, and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
By the end of these workshops, you will be able to:
- Feel calmer, more stable, and grounded
- Better understand your stress and emotions
- Gain distance and feel energised
- Have a sufficient level of confidence to make commitments
- Improve your rational decision-making by integrating intuitive information
Option: You can also receive 1 or 2 hours of individual and personalised coaching with our coach following this workshop.
Find the tools to escape the turmoil of everyday life
Use breathing to regulate your emotions
Use visualisation to replenish your energy
Learn to listen to yourself
At each session, a new practice is employed that allows you to work on different aspects of self-care and soft skills.
- Gain stability by working on posture
- Develop a welcome and open posture through "whole body breathwork"
- Learn to pause and recharge your batteries by connecting to an inner place of resource
- Gain perspective with a "multi-dimensional" meditation
- Reconnect to your deepest self with work focused on listening to yourself
⚙️ Format and practical information
+ optional 2h individual coaching
- Session 1: Wednesday, 8 March, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Session 2: Wednesday, 15 March, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Session 3: Wednesday, 22 March, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Session 4: Wednesday, 29 March, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Session 5: Wednesday, 5 April, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
The day before the workshop, you will receive a link that will allow you to connect to the workshop.
⚠️ Be sure to verify that your contact details are up to date on your profile to facilitate contact between you and the coach ⚠️
Attention, any session that is cancelled with less than 48-hour notice will be forfeited
🔎 Led by
A professional coach since 2009, I'm committed to supporting executives and managers in their personal and professional development.
A question that is being asked today is: "How can we reinvent ourselves in a complex and demanding environment that sets out the conditions for a necessary transformation?"
MBTI (personality profile) and EQI (emotional IQ) certified, as well as trained in NLP, meditation, hypnotherapy, and certain mind-body practices, I employ an original approach that helps us to reconnect with our desires - a dynamic that fosters confidence and creativity, frees us from our narrow frames of reference, and offers the opportunity to reinvent ourselves.
- Reinvent your way of being: manage your stress and emotions, learn to refocus and regain confidence in the face of the tumult of daily life
- Reinvent your professional goals: identify your core values, find the right structure and project to express your uniqueness and feel in your place, and rediscover the taste and pleasure of taking action
- Reinvent your management style: question your authority as a leader, establish a framework of trust, and adopt managerial practices that stimulate collective intelligence and encourage commitment.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MYRIAM SOULIER
|WORKSHOP'S RATE||INDIVIDUAL COACHING'S RATE|
35 € / hour
|70 € / hour|
These workshops are not available in replay. As they are interactive, we guarantee the confidentiality of any personal and professional information disclosed during the sessions. Unlike webinars, workshops are never videotaped.
You must be logged in to leave a comment.