Afterwork KEDGE Alumni in Bordeaux!Bordeaux
Today, it’s the city of Vancouver that will be studied and reported on by those who know it best: our expatriate graduates who, despite the distance, receive support from KEDGE Alumni throughout the year thanks to our range of online services.
Conferene objectives 🧭️
Run by our branch hosts and on-site alumni the teams of KEDGE Alumni, and in association with the members of the student association Forum Events, this participative conference strives to bring our graduates and students closer together, while answering the questions of Kedgers who are curious about living and working abroad.
Who’s this online conference for? 👤
This conference is open to all Kedgers – both students and graduates, the entire KEDGE community (partners, teachers, staff, etc.), and anyone else interested in the topic. Have you dreamed about doing an internship abroad, attending a partner university, or moving abroad? Then this conference is for you!
- Vancouver: A city located in western Canada known for the quality of life it offers and its mild climate in a country that is generally freezing. One can actively take advantage of the ideal location between the ocean and the mountains. A major city in the middle of nature….... do you want to know more?
- Introduction by KEDGE Alumni
- Conversations and discussions with Alumni living in Vancouver: What you need to know before deciding to live, whether temporarily or permanently, in Canada
- QUALITY OF LIFE/ LEISURE ACTIVITIES: Universities, accommodation, the healthcare system, transport, cultural spots, etc.
- INTERNSHIPS/EMPLOYMENT/ECONOMY: The job market, major companies, promising sectors, professional opportunities, contracts, agreements, salaries, and good advice to find an internship, VIE, or expatriate contracts, etc…
- ... et les bons plans !
- Questions and Answers
The Conference will take place at 5:30 pm France time!
It will be 7:30 am in Vancouver
Useful links 📎
- DISCOVER OUR BRANCHES AROUND THE WORLD
- DISCOVER ALL KEDGE ALUMNI SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THOSE LIVING ABROAD
- FACEBOOK GROUP OF KEDGE ALUMNI
- LINKEDIN GROUP OF KEDGE ALUMNI
- VANCOUVER BRANCH PAGE
Conference led by a student from the Forum Events Association
Since 1997, the Forum Events Association has promoted culture, current events and debate on the KEDGE Business School campus in Bordeaux by organising free conferences in liaison with prestigious speakers.
Forum Events also publishes the Forum, a student newspaper that analyses and deciphers current issues that influence society and the life of the school.
The association also administers several Pro-acts that focus on contemporary issues, such as politics, the economy, CSR, culture, and public speaking.
Digital Marketing Manager - Ryders Eyewear, an EssilorLuxottica brand
Currently the Digital Marketing Manager for Ryders Eyewear, an EssilorLuxottica brand located in North Vancouver. I'm in charge of developing the brand image and reputation in Canada and the US, as well as online sales in these markets.
I started the Grande Ecole programme at KEDGE in Bordeaux after two years of economic preparatory classes in Pau. After doing a marketing internship at Procter & Gamble in Geneva, I was hired as Assistant Brand Manager, Digital/eCommerce for the Braun brand. I then took a year off to travel and returned to France to work at the Mars French headquarters in Strasbourg as an eMerchandiser & Digital Analyst.
I moved to Vancouver in January 2020 and worked for a little over a year at Best Buy Canada before joining Ryders Eyewear.
A graduate of KEDGE Business School Bordeaux, Mathieu has been living in Vancouver for three and a half years and is currently working for Deloitte, a major consulting firm. He works with clients on projects combining human resources management and the im - Deloitte Canada
A graduate of KEDGE Business School Bordeaux, Mathieu has been living in Vancouver for three and a half years and is currently working for Deloitte, a major consulting firm. He works with clients on projects combining human resources management and the implementation of HR solutions.