Afterwork for kedgers from NiceNice
Are you planning to set up your own business but are still hesitating? Is it the right choice?
Benefit from 15 hours of group workshops and 2 hours of individual coaching to help you think about setting up your own business.
Brainstorming, creativity, discussion and the exchange of ideas to help you question yourself and dare to take the plunge!
The very essence of the scheme is the strength of the group. In this collaborative environment, you'll pool your ideas, your visions and your skills, so that you can feed your thinking and make informed decisions. Every step of the way, with the help of the coach, you'll encourage each other to push back your own boundaries and explore new perspectives.
OSEZ ENTREPRENDRE is a program designed to help you think about a possible entrepreneurial project. It focuses on several themes:
Identify your contributions as a leader
Learn to increase your motivation
Develop your ability to overcome obstacles and manage your emotions
Get moving to act effectively
👤 Target audience
- Those thinking about starting a business
- Those who are currently working and want to forge their own path
- Those asking themselves questions such as, “Is this the right decision?” “Is entrepreneurship for me?”
💡 Session details
The programme consists of group workshops and individual, personalised coaching sessions.
- Individual interview 1 (30 min): First interview that start the program before the first group session
To find out about your intentions, questions and expectations with regard to the scheme.
- Group workshop 1: Tuesday 17 October 2023 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Before the project, there's the person ... What kind of entrepreneur are you?
- Group workshop 2: Tuesday 7 November 2023 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Identify your "big why" and harness its energy!
- Group workshop 3: Tuesday 21 November 2023 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
From idea to project, remove the obstacles!
- Individual interview 2 (1h30): Mid-term interview to be held before 5 December
Gathering personal information for a pitch
- Group workshop 4: Tuesday 5 December 2023 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Take the first steps towards becoming a reality!
- Group workshop 5: Tuesday 19 December 2023 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Working together and capitalising on collective intelligence
⚙️ Format and practical information
|Video conférence||15h group
- The day before each session, you will receive a link to log in to the workshop.
- Please check that your profile is up to date (including your contact details) to make it easier for the coach to contact you.
- Any session that is not cancelled at least 48 hours in advance will be lost.
All workshops are interactive, confidential and non-recorded. You may receive support material before and/or after the workshop.
🔎 LED BY : JEAN-BAPTISTE PARPANT
Passionate about people, I describe myself as simple, honest and always open to new encounters, whether professional or friendly.
As Head of Prêts d'Honneur Innovation at Aquiti Gestion, an investment fund with €200m under management, I help start-up managers in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region to structure and develop their business projects.
In doing so, I'm drawing on my 15 years' expertise in consulting for hundreds of start-ups, in sales and marketing at Nespresso and in a SaaS start-up, and as a soft skills coach and trainer, an expertise deployed in France and internationally during my 7 years in Montreal.
These workshops are not available on replay. As they are interactive, we guarantee the confidentiality of personal and professional information disclosed during them. Unlike our webinars, workshops are never recorded.
💬 Graduate testimonial
"The "Dare to be an Entrepreneur" workshop helped me get to know myself better and narrow down my career choices. The content of all the workshops led me to think about and develop ideas that are important to create a new project that fits me. Each workshop was a real boost to create, move forward, and take my project even further. Thank you again for providing this course, this follow-up support and life experience! I absolutely adored this experience, which I'm sure is just beginning."