Afterwork for kedgers from NiceNice
Reflection, creativity, discussions, and coming up with ideas to challenge oneself and dare to take the leap.
- Identify your contributions as a leader
- Learn to boost your motivation
- Develop your ability to overcome obstacles and manage your emotions
- Get moving to act effectively
Are you thinking about starting a business ? Are you working and want to forge your own path ? Are you asking yourself questions such as, “Is this the right choice?” “Is entrepreneurship for me?”
Then this workshop can help you ask yourself the right questions and dare to take the next step!
⚙️ Formats and practical information
ATTENTION: The dates indicated on the registration page are indicative only. Your coaching sessions will be scheduled directly with the coach per your respective availabilities.
Attention, any session cancelled with less than a 48-hour notice will be forfeited.
A professional coach since 2009, I'm committed to supporting executives and managers in their personal and professional development.
A question that is being asked today is: "How can we reinvent ourselves in a complex and demanding environment that sets out the conditions for a necessary transformation?"
MBTI (personality profile) and EQI (emotional IQ) certified, as well as trained in NLP, meditation, hypnotherapy, and certain mind-body practices, I employ an original approach that helps us to reconnect with our desires - a dynamic that fosters confidence and creativity, frees us from our narrow frames of reference, and offers the opportunity to reinvent ourselves.
- Reinvent your way of being: manage your stress and emotions, learn to refocus and regain confidence in the face of the tumult of daily life
- Reinvent your professional goals: identify your core values, find the right structure and project to express your uniqueness and feel in your place, and rediscover the taste and pleasure of taking action
- Reinvent your management style: question your authority as a leader, establish a framework of trust, and adopt managerial practices that stimulate collective intelligence and encourage commitment.
|INDIVIDUAL DEVICE'S RATE||This workshop aslo exists in a collective formula
WORKSHOP COLLECTIVE'S RATE
||Not accessible to external||
Learn more about the collective formula
💬 Graduate testimonial
The "Dare to be an Entrepreneur" workshop helped me get to know myself better and narrow down my career choices. The content of all the workshops led me to think about and develop ideas that are important to create a new project that fits me. Each workshop was a real boost to create, move forward, and take my project even further.
Thank you again for providing this course, this follow-up support, and this life experience! I absolutely adored this experience, which I'm sure is just beginning.