Afterwork for kedgers from NiceNice
As part of the promotion of the ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management programme offered in continuing education format on our Paris campus, KEDGE Executive Education and KEDGE Alumni are pleased to invite you to a mini-conference on managing demand and stocks of replacement parts.
- Presentation by Professor Mohamed Zied BABAI on managing demand and stocks of remplacement parts
- Testimonials by our graduates, Adrien FAYE and Laurene Pulido
- Q&A with discussions by our teams to answer all your questions.
To tell you more about this topic, we are delighted that the following presenters will join us:
- Mohamed Zied BABAI, professeur senior en management des opérations à KEDGE Business School.
- Laurene Pulido, Graduate from the KEDGE ISLI continuing education programme, IS and Supply Chain Consultant and Professor in project management at KEDGE
- Adrien Faye, Logistics Director at U PROXIMITE FRANCE - System U, and graduate from the KEDGE ISLI continuing education programme
They will complement our expert's speech with the real-world experience gained in the field and will also share their experiences at KEDGE, the support they received, and the benefits they got from the programme.