Would you like to do the KEDGE Global Executive MBA? We...
Support from creation to development
Created in 2012, the Business Nursery offers a complete range of services to assist entrepreneurs in the creation and development of their start-up. The incubator helps the start-ups of KEDGE students or graduates. Located on the Bordeaux, Marseille, and Toulon campuses, the Business Nursery has upgraded and is now also available remotely – 100% digital. The range of services is known as French Tech.
- Regular individual coaching sessions on a large number of topics
- Access to workshops and conferences led by experts or successful entrepreneurs on growth hacking, pitch training, strategy, finance, legal issues, business development, recruitment, globalisation, and fundraising
- Help and support from the Business Nursery team
- Mentoring by KEDGE Alumni working in the relevant field
- Private access to campus coworking spaces
- Putting participants in contact with students working in other sectors to promote the emergence of multi-disciplinary teams
- Access to all partner products
- Presentation of prototypes to companies with the aim of testing “fast-track” products and services
For students, the cost of the incubator is included in your tuition - up to one year after you graduate. For Alumni, if you are a paying lifetime member of the Alumni network, the fee for using the incubator is 49€/month per project.
An informational webinar will be held on 27 April 2021 at 12 noon.
Do you want to know more before applying? Julien Dupont, Startup Program Manager and Head of Partnership & New Business at KEDGE Business School, will give an overview of the services offered by the Business Nursery, the advantages for start-ups who join the programme, and the tailored support that they receive. Whether you are already an entrepreneur or are thinking of becoming one, any questions you may have about the Business Nursery can be answered in this webinar. Julien will also let you know what steps to follow if you want to get support from the Business Nursery.