Entrepreneurs - Two Kedgers are the originators of...
Are you a KEDGE graduate and want to learn about the world of tech, start-ups, and coding? You’d like to get started, but don’t know where to begin? Wondering how start-ups work to develop online solutions (apps, websites, etc.)? Well here’s news that might interest you: your KEDGE Alumni network has teamed up with Le Wagon to offer a complete training programme, starting in October!
The programme consists of three meetings with Bertrand Bussac, a key figure in the Bordeaux tech and start-up ecosystem, and a KEDGE Alumni, between October and December 2019.
- Conference: Free conference on 2 October
- Workshop #1: Paid prototyping workshop on 1 November (100€/ 150€)
- Workshop #2: Paid workshop to test your idea on 10 December (100€ / 150€)
Single session: 100€ members / 150€ non-membersReduced rate if you register for the complete programme (workshops 1 and 2) : 150€ members / 200€ non-members
You can either attend all sessions or individual workshops. Participation in the entire programme is highly recommended.
💻A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCOVER THE CODING
AND TEST YOUR TECH START-UP PROJECT
WITH YOUR FIRST USERS! 💻
Conference (free and open to all)
How can the Tech culture and code help me get a better sense of my business?
- Cultural adaptation to the start-up landscape and Tech businesses (functions, languages, etc.)
- Introduction to digital marketing and growth hacking
- Importance of MVP and Enterprise Prototyping
- Webmarketing tools and use of the AARRR Framework: presentation of the tools re-contextualized in its management activity
- The conference will be followed by drinks conducive to networking
Workshop #1: From idea to prototyping to achieve its Proof of Concept
Practical workshop (paid)
Do you have a project idea and want to create a prototype to present it, collect user feedback first and speed up your thinking?
Discover Figma, a tool which lets you to quickly create prototypes for your mobile app or website projects and the Design Sprint approach to define and prototype your MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- Define the “unique value proposition” and the user path of your app.
- Build your UI kit on Figma and make a wireframe of your app.
- Use the latest design resources to define your graphic identity and apply it to your prototype (+1 hr)
- Give life to your prototype and connect your different screens (+1 hr)
Workshop participants are also entitled access to a six-hour MOOC (Discover the world of start-ups) on OpenClassroom (accessible for three months – certificate of completion delivered by OpenClassroom):
- What is a start-up?
- What is the start-up eco-system?
- The first steps towards entrepreneurialism.
Workshop #2: Test your idea with a functional prototype
Practical workshop (paid). No technical prerequisites
You’ve learned how to design a model, now you want to be able to test your idea and make a profit tomorrow.
👉Learn how to create a working prototype of your project using APIs.
During this workshop we will show you the tools to create a fully functional prototype of Deliveroo allowing you to carry out the online order and payment without having to enter a line of code.
- Define the project’s “User Stories” (actions that the users take on the platform)
- Define the tools necessary to prototype the “User Stories”.
- Put an operational webpage on line to generate sales with your idea.
Location: Le Wagon - 16 Villa Gaudelet, 75011 Paris
Workshop participants are also entitled to access to an 8-hour MOOC on OpenClassroom on- UX design: discover the fundamentals! (access open for three months – certificate of competition by OpenClassroom).
- Understand and define UX design
- Concentrate on the user
- Discover the job of a UX designer
- Train in UX design