Vie de l'école - Our graduates - stars of KEDGE’s new...
The school has a number of students and alumni with a variety of interesting and inspiring backgrounds. This project aims to showcase the diversity of the backgrounds in our community, through video testimonies that have been shot like mini 3 minute immersive reports or vlogs. Created by Anthony Raymond (Videomaker & Digital Content Producer) and Louise Veron (Community Manager - Bordeaux Campus), the videos will be released beginning in May, during the Admissibles 2018 period.
To start with, six cities were targeting for filming:
- Our historic campuses in France: Bordeaux, Marseille and Paris. A film shooting on the Toulon Campus is planned for when the construction work is over.
- Our campuses in China: Shanghai and Suzhou.
- Dublin, where numerous alumni are working.
Around 50 different Kedgers will be highlighted throughout the six cities. Filming will take place between March and September 2018:
- From 11 to 26 March: filming in Shanghai and Suzhou
- From 7 to 16 April: filming in Dublin
- Between April and September: filming in Bordeaux, Marseille, and Paris.
The videos will be published online on a website liked to kedge.edu as well as on social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). It will also be possible to follow the filming on Snapchat (kedge-bs) and Instagram (@kedgebs).
Filming will also take place in other countries and cities in the future, and will continue all year long on the campuses in France.
You can also fill out an application if you wish to appear in a future video.