KEDGE BS Alumni is offering a new workshop on "Make a difference when you are on the short list". How do you make a difference on the final recruitment process? What are the objective and subjective elements that will determine the choice of recruiters?
- Know how to stand out from your competition
- Know the objective and subjective criteria in the recruitment of candidates
- Learn how to sell yourself
Who is this workshop for?
All alumni who want to learn how to differentiate themselves during the final step in the recruitment process.
There are no prerequisites to participate in this workshop.
Know how to stand out from your competitors
- Identify how you can provide added-value to the company
Know the objective and subjective criteria in the recruitment of candidates
- What are criteria is essential to recruiters?
- What are recruiters looking for?
Learn how to sell yourself
- Ditching the common place conversation
- Know how to effectively express yourself in a conversation
« Faire la différence en shortlist » avec Guylaine Di Giorgio
Publiée par Kedge Business School Alumni sur Mercredi 30 janvier 2019
This workshop lasts three hours.
- Bordeaux : 5 March from 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- Paris : 19 March from 7:30 to 10:30 pm
- Via video-conference: 23 March from 6:30 to 9:30 - You just need a computer, an internet connection, and ideally a webcam. You will receive the day before the workshop a link by email allowing you to connect to the workshop.