Online conference - The Future of Work - How to engage employees by (re)giving meaning?
This year, because of the current global health crisis we are going through, the 57 international branches of KEDGE Alumni have had to adapt by offering you a series of conferences highlighting a city, a country, or a region of the world.
This, London will be studied and discussed from the perspective of those who know it best: our expatriate graduates who receive support from KEDGE Alumni throughout the year, despite living far away, thanks to our range of online services.
Led by the KEDGE Alumni teams, together with the students of the Kedger Network Association, branch managers, and local graduates, this interactive conference strives to bring our graduates and students closer together and answers the questions of Kedgers who are curious about living abroad.
Who's this online conference for? 👤
This conference is open to all Kedgers, whether a graduate or a student, but also to the entire KEDGE community (partners, teachers, staff, etc.) and anyone else interested in the theme. Do you dream about doing an internship in the United Kingdom, attend a partner university, or move abroad Then this conference is for you!
- Introduction by the KEDGE Alumni network
- Conversations and discussions with Alumni living in London: What you need to know before choosing to live, whether temporarily or permanently, in London
- THE CITY OF LONDON: Life during the pandemic – how are the Londoners living in the time of this health crisis (distance working)
- INTERNSHIPS/EMPLOYMENT: salaries, local companies, the local economy, and advice for finding an internship or job in London at this time; the impact of Brexit for the newly arrived; and the sectors that are hiring (internships, jobs), etc.
- ENVIRONMENT/LIFESTYLE: security, freedom of movement and expression, healthcare, transportation in the city and throughout the country, leisure, the lifestyle of Londoners during and out with the pandemic.
- Questions / Answers
- Conference begins at 6:30 pm French time / 5:30 London time
Useful Links 📎
- SEE OUR 57 BRANCHES
- SEE ALL KEDGE ALUMNI SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM ABROAD
- KEDGERS OF LONDON FACEBOOK PAGE
- KEDGERS OF LONDON LINKEDIN GROUP
- KEDGE ALUMNI LONDON BRANCH
Conference led by students of the Kedger Network Association
Kedger Network is the school’s sports and cultural events association. More than just an events association, its team has a key asset: it brings together students and professionals. This helps meet the main challenge of any newcomer to a business school, which is to know what makes up the network. Created in March 2015, this young and dynamic association has seen its projects grow and develop from year to year.
Julie moved to London where she has worked and lived since she graduated in May 2017. Since 2017, she has worked at Reckitt Benckiser, an Anglo-Dutch company specialising in health, hygiene, and home products in London. She currently holds the position of Senior Global Marketing Buyer. Julie is the feminine element of the London Alumni team!
A 2007 graduate, Grégoire lived in London since 2008. He began his career in 2008 as Research Analyst Emerging Markets at the Walt Disney Company in London, then went to NBC Universal in 2011 where he worked his way up to the Director Strategy and SVOD Analysis. Grégoire is currently Vice-President Digital Distribution, EMEA at Sony Pictures Entertainment. He is a member of the London Alumni branch team.
- LinkedIn :
Michel-Pierre moved to London immediately after he graduated in 2004 and has lived there ever since - over 16 years. He's spent his career within Crédit Agricole CIB, where he has advanced over the years from Chief of Staff in 2004 to Deputy Sector Head, Shipping & Offshore Sector, the position he holds today. Michel-Pierre is one of the managers of our London Alumni branch.
A 2005 graduate, Jean-Olivier set his suitcases down in the UK as soon as his diploma was in his pocket. He has worked and lived there for more than 15 years. He put his specialisation as a buyer to good use at the beginning of his career by working for several British companies, notably as Regional Procurement Director for Sungard Financial Systems. Jean-Olivier set up his own recruiting services company in 2012 and is currently working on developing a company that specialises in point of sale advertising. He is one of the managers of our London Alumni branch.