Afterwork in MiamiMiami
Do you want to receive individual support and advice on your career?
KEDGE Alumni is launching in January 2018, a programme that enables you to benefit each year from personalised support with a certified coach to:
- Analyse your career
- Do a diagnostic of your situation
- Obtain personnalises advice to help guide your career choices
Conditions for participation:
- You must have graduated at least three years ago
- Limited to one 2-hour interview per year and per alumnus/a
- Fee for Members: 50€
- Fee for Non-Members: 90€
- In person, video conference, Skype, telephone
Do you want to participate in one of these workshops?
Please sign up via the link to the right, for a meeting starting in January 2018.