KEDGE graduates, meet the school’s new Director General, Alexandre de Navailles
KEDGE BS Alumni invites you to participate in this new employment workshop on "The first 100 days in my job” with current and future challenges.
You can also benefit from 1 hour of individual and personalized coaching following this workshop to work with our coach.
You’ve just been hired; now is when everything gets risky! Learn good practices start your job successfully and the main pitfalls to avoid.
- Clarify your duties, understand the issues, and respond to them in the short- and medium-terms.
- Understand the culture and the codes: that which is said, and that which is not
- Create links within teams, identify the role and impact of each member, build your internal network
Date and practical information:
- Employment workshops : Wednesday, 13 May 2020 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
This workshop will be delivered in the form of a video-conference. You just need a computer and an internet connection.
You will receive a link via email the day before the workshop that will allow you to connect to the workshop.
AVANTAGES: you can attend the meetings from your home or workplace. You just need a computer, internet access, and a webcam (strongly advised)
- OPTION 1h of individual coaching: Following the workshop, our coach will contact you directly to schedule your coaching. Please note that any session that is not cancelled at least 48 hours in advance will be lost.
Facilitator: Céline Meyrignac
Occupational and Social Psychologist, Coach - CMH Ressources
HR process: skills and potential personal evaluations in recruitment, manpower plan - Career and skills management - Professional Coaching - Training and Team building in management, interpersonal communication, and personal development
- Email :
- Phone :
- 06 64 47 19 25