Afterwork in VancouverVancouver
KEDGE Alumni has organised an employment workshop entitled, "The first 100 days on my job".
Option: You can also take advantage of 2 hours of individual and personalised coaching with our coach following the workshop.
You've just been hired, now is the time when it really counts! Discover the best practices for a successful beginning and the main pitfalls to avoid.
- Clarify your missions, take on challenges, and respond in both the short- and medium- terms
- Understand the culture and codes, the spoken and the unspoken
- Create connections with the teams, identify the role and impact of each one, develop your internal network
Date and practical information:
- Employment workshop: Wednesday 19 May 2021 from 6:30 to 8 pm
This workshop will be held via video-conference. You just need a computer and an internet connection.
The day before the workshop, you will receive a link that will allow you to connect to the workshop.
ADVANTAGES: you can attend from your home or workplace.
- OPTION 2 hours of individual coaching: After the workshop, our coach will contact you directly to schedule your coaching session. Attention, any session that is cancelled with less than 48-hour notice will be forfeit.
LED BY: Céline Meyrignac
This workshop, led by Céline Meyrignac, is not available on replay. It is tailored for each person. workshop and you can express your needs or questions beforehand to Céline. Additionally, during the session, the workshop is interactive and the confidentiality of your personal information is assured.
Unlike webinars, workshops are never recorded.