Entrepreneurs - THIS KEDGER OFFERS YOU A TRIP ON AN...
A step that is both unavoidable and difficult, finding a job requires organisation and sometimes tenacity. KEDGE Alumni has various services and tools to assist you in your research.
The services tagged with the 🌎 icon are accessible by alumni who live abroad (via videoconference.)
Private Coaching for New Graduates 🌎
Job Clubs 🌎
- Workshop 4: MY JOB SEARCH STRATEGY – 18/12/2018
- Workshop 5 : MY CV 2.0 - 15/01/2019
- Workshop 6: WRITING EFFECTIVELY - 5/02/2019
- Workshop 8: BUILDING MY PROFESSIONAL NETWORK - 2/4/2019
- Workshop 9: THE GROUP INTERVIEW AND ME - 14/5/201
- Workshop 10: HOW TO BE CONVINCING IN AN INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEW - 18/6/2019
- On jobboard alumni (free for all) you will find vacancy notices for CDDs (contracts with a time limit) or CDIs (indefinite contracts) posted by KEDGE alumni and partners, as well as vacancy notices from other platforms (Monster, Cadres Employ, etc.). These offers are, for the most part, positions in France.
- Wats4U 🌎 (restricted to paying members), is a platform that is accessible only to graduates from a list of select schools (the largest French engineering and management schools). On this site you will find qualified job offers, as well as a directory of alumni of partner school, which is a great way of expanding your professional network.
We also organise recruiting forums with Wats4U partner schools. We will keep you informed of upcoming dates by email (remember to update your email).
- On GoinGlobal (free for all), you can search for international interns and jobs, and get information on the chosen destination: visa, local networks, cost of living, etc.
“Build your Network” Workshop🌎