Join the Business Angels network of KEDGE!
BEST OF THE YEAR🏆
To wrap up the academic year, the KEDGE Alumni network of 80,000 graduates and students would like you to (re)discover the best articles of the year. Between nominations, feature stories, entrepreneurial projects, and community and humanitarian initiatives, Kedgers have once again made a name for themselves this year:
- A KEDGE Graduate has been Appointed Director of Châteaux Cantemerle (Haut-Médoc) and Grand Corbin (Saint-Emilion)!
- The Circle Sportswear Brand, Founded By Two Kedgers, Raises 1 Million Euros!
- Two Kedgers are on the New Board of France Digitale!
- Interview with Alexandre, KEDGE Graduate and Founder of Kokoon!
- In Collaboration with Philippe Starck, this Kedger has Created Aeklys: A Connected and Intelligent Ring!
- 11 Kedgers who are Committed to the Environment!
- "Mille Vies, Un Destin" (A Thousand Lives, One Destiny), This Kedger has Published the First Complete Biography of Simone Veil
- Two KEDGE Graduates Amongst the Choiseul Institute’s 200 Economic Leaders for Tomorrow
- KEDGE Graduate, BEATRIX, has Worked for Daft Punk, Coca-Cola, Google, and BMW!
- This Kedger has come home with the gold from the Deauville Green Awards for his film on the protection of marine life
- 11 Kedgers Who've Succeeded in the Automobile World!
- Interview with Sébastien Imbert, Kedger and CMO of Microsoft France!
- Geev, co-founded by a Kedger, has earned one of the "Tech for Good” Awards!
- And many others!
KEDGE ALUMNI AS VIEWED BY ITS GRADUATES 🎥
At the end of the year, we gave the mic to Kedgers so that they could tell us about their own experiences at KEDGE, as well as the usefulness and advantages of the Alumni network. Discover interviews of Thomas Bonnaud - International Sales Director at the Lebon Group, Karine Martin Laprade - CEO and Founder of Kair Conseil and former Director of Public Relations at the TF1 Group, Jean-François Thunet - CEO of Amaris Consulting and Deputy Chief Executive Officer at Mantu, with many more to come.
AN END-OF-YEAR REVIEW OF THE NETWORK 🎓
We would also like to take this opportunity to share with you the key figures and developments of the network's annual report, as well as to thank you warmly for your engagement. In 2021, the KEDGE Alumni network represents 72,080 graduates and 15,681 students, of whom 43,003 are members*. What’s more:
- Between 20,000 and 80,000 visits per month on the Alumni website, representing between 18,000 and 40,000 visitors per month on the Alumni website (except July and August);
- 231 graduates/experts lectured in our courses;
- 134 graduates presented at our conferences;
- 233 graduates sat on juries;
- 47 themed events (videoconferences) with an average of 200 participants per event (including replays) and a satisfaction rate of 85%;
- 55 workshops and services with 841 participants, a satisfaction rate of 94%, a fill rate of 92%, and a recommendation rate of 97%;
- + 115,000 members on our social network pages;
OUR CONFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REPLAY 🎬
As of the beginning of this year, all our online conferences have been recorded and are therefore available to watch on replay as early as the day after the event. You can now watch our replays from the "Agenda & Replay" tab or via the link below. There you will find replays of our popular conferences "KEDGE Alumni Experts" and "KEDGE Alumni around the World".