Entrepreneurs - This Kedger has launched a 100% organic...
The Eduniversal Ranking of the Best Masters, MS, and MBA programmes is the only "ranking" that evaluates the courses, not the institutions, on a sector-based approach and according to market criteria only.
The Eduniversal Ranking is based on 3 main criteria:
- The programme’s reputation
- The exit salary
- The level of satisfaction reported by students
By being ranked higher than Audencia Business School and l’Emlyon Business School, the ISEM of KEDGE Business School has carried the top spot.
Jean-Philippe DANGLADE –ISEM Director:
“The MSc International Sport & Event Management programme is known as a leading expert programme and has been recognised for many years as being one of the most relevant in terms of its initial training. The job market in the field of sports is very specific, therefore three main principles were studied for the development of this course:
- Analyse the needs of sports organisations (rights holders, clubs, leagues, federations, partners, media, stadiums and arenas ...) in terms the skills they seek
- Provide high-level educational content allowing students to benefit from the knowledge of expert teachers in the field of professional sport and the feedback of recognised professionals while favouring the transfer of distinguishing and attractive knowledge and skills on the job market
- Support he recruited students through an interpersonal networks strategy to help them "put their CV on the table" while having a professional project that corresponds to the market. Professional sport is an extremely interpersonal field and requires support from system players."