KEDGE graduates, what has become of your student...
Like every year, the renowned Institut Choiseul has just published its ranking of the "100 French Economic Leaders of Tomorrow in Sports & Business". This impressive institute has produced a list of successful entrepreneurs, leaders of performing businesses, influential managers under the age of 40, to create a ranking of 100 young French economic leaders who will play a major role in the near future of the sports field.
The verdict has been reached, and alumni from KEDGE Business School are on the list! This year, four of the school’s graduates have made the list:
- # 37: Fabien Paget, CEO, O2 Management;
- # 41: Matthieu Pellet, Chief Digital Officer, Strategy, Digital, and Innovation, Intersport;
- # 60: Boris Pourreau, CEO, Sport Heroes Group;
- # 78: Denis Gargaud, General Manager, Mulebar.
A huge congratulations to these alumni who make our network very proud.
Choiseul Sport & Business: Choiseul Sport & Business is an independent report compiled by the Institut Choiseul, a think tank dedicated to the analysis of major economic issues and the identification of talents. It identifies, indexes, and ranks young directors 40 years or younger who play a major role in the ecosystem of French sports, providing an overview of the vital forces that contribute to the promotion of French-style excellence in sport.
Only profiles corresponding to certain conditions are selected:
- 40 years or younger on 1 January 2019;
- Actively contribute to the formation/construction of a competitive sports economy;
- French national.