Vie de l'école - Our graduates - stars of KEDGE’s new...
As we are constantly trying to improve our services to better meet alumni exceptions, KEDGE Alumni will be organising personal development workshops, starting in September 2017. These workshops will take place on campus in Bordeaux, Marseille, and Paris in the evening from 6:30 pm (7:30 pm for Paris) and will be led by certified coaches.
Different subjects will be addressed throughout the year:
- Improve your emotional intelligence in order to communicate better
- From stress to positive energy
- Conscience Management: the keys to positive and inspiring management (only in Bordeaux)
- Assert your leadership with MBTI (only in Paris and Marseille)
- Professional Co-development session (6 modules, starting in January 2018)
To learn more about these workshops for Alumni, click on your city below:
Information and contact person: Julie PACHON, email@example.com