Soirée Ride & Wine à GenèveGenève
AMBA will host the Paris Social on 23 February 2017 which is a free event for all AMBA accredited business school MBA students and graduates.
This will be an excellent opportunity to network directly with other MBAs, and registration to the event will give people who are not already members full membership.
The Social will bring in speaker, Jason Allan Scott, who will discuss the entrepreneurial mind-set for true entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs within large companies.
18.30 – 19.00 Registration Opens
19.00 – 20.00 Membership presentation from AMBA
20.00 – 21.00 Networking and Refreshments
Being part of the AMBA network includes:
- Exclusive online Community of students and graduates from over 230 AMBA-accredited schools
- Online Career Development Centre, including global MBA-level jobs database
- Face-to-face and online events and webinars
- High quality thought leadership
- Access to prestigious, exclusively negotiated benefits with hand-picked partners such as a free subscription to the Wall Street Journal
De Votre Évènement
9 rue d'Athénes