Network - Created by two KEDGE Alumni, Cosme is a...
Do you want to transition from project leader to business owner? Now's the time to join KEDGE's incubator, the Business Nursery and take advantage of customised support.
Testimony from Hakim, who received support from the Business Nursery and mentoring from another alumni.
- Receive support from a consultant/coach specialised in launching Start ups: methodology, market studies, business plan, pitch training...
- Take advantage of the experience of a mentor, a KEDGE BS alumni, entrepreneur or senior executive (knowledge transfer, development accelerator).
- Participate in practical conferences led by experts (accounting, legal & fiscal, team building, coaching...), thematic workshops, testimonies from business owners and key players in the innovation ecosystem
- Take advantage of the Alumni Entrepreneurs Club (Marseille, Bordeaux, Paris)
- Share ideas with other entrepreneurs from KEDGE on Linkedin Entrepreneurs group.
- One year access to the Xerfi Knowledge database, with more than 600 sectorial studies
Rate for lifetime members: 150€
Rate for non-members: 800€
If the project leader wants his or her collaborator(s) to participate in the programme, an additional 50€ will be required from the project team.
If you are interested in the programme, apply online before September 29, 2017!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: In order to be eligible for support from the Business Nursery must be business projects related to innovation in the broadest sense of the term: technological innovation, but also innovation in service or usage, and/or economic model. The project leaders must include at least one KEDGE BS Alumni.
For more information about the Business Nursery:
Good luck everyone!